phpbb .

rheumatology4u.myfreeforum.org

myff_rheumatology4u1 management

you are not alone with arthritis.Your experience might help others,join our forum

Starting infliximab

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rheumatology4u.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Social
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.

Posted:     Post subject:

JuliaS
star rank
star rank

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Starting infliximab  Reply with quote

Hi all

Just a few lines to say I had my first infusion today at the hospital. It was good to meet others with RA and all went very well indeed. The medical staff were very supportive and understanding and can t wait for my next visit in a fortnight  Smile

Wishing everybody all the best.

Julia
DrEl-Miedany
star rank
star rank

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Patient's feedback is the most important parameter Reply with quote

Hi Julia,
Glad to see you in the forum, and to hear your experience with the biologic infusion therapy. Wish you all the best, and you feel the positive impact of the infusion on your disease soon. Will be interesting and of great help if you would share your feedback about the infusion therapy and changes in your disease activity after every infusion. You know, there are other patients who have not made up their minds yet and look forward to hearing such personal experiences to help them make their decision.  Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    rheumatology4u.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Social All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: